Friday, May 21, 2010

Anything possible but nothings fo sho!!

"Get stupid, it's what we do good .Ghost ride the whip while we dancing on the hood."
-(Hicks"Mac Dre"Andre)
 
  Some might say lifes full of opsticales, some harder than others but for me lifes full of adventure. I spent a lot of time bitching and complaining  about how hard life is but in reality it's not. You just have to look at life at a different angle. I spent most of time always worrying about others and never stopped to think about myself. This is where I started to realize why I was put on this earth.

  Well I know I'm 16 but I'm living like a 21 year old. I love to have fun and make every moment rememarble because you live once and me I plan on living history and my mark on this earth. How? You say. Well I'ma start my story by saying that I'm a 16 year old graffiti artist who has 99 problems and a girl aint one. I know I won't become a millionare off doing art but for me it's for the love of art and thats all that matters.

  To many art is just a bunch of lines and wierd shapes cordinated very well but for me it's life. My art work reflects my life the colors the lines the style, they say a picture says thousands of words. Well I guess my art is my autobiography just in symbols and colors. Anybody can draw but few actually draw to express life. Art can express poverty, childhood, love and anything that the artist might be feeling at that moment.

   I've been drawing and painting for over 5 years now. Can you imagine a eight year old running wild with a sharpie. I used to tag my old elementary school, nothing to be happy about but I just had to let you know where I started. I started taking it serious in the summer of 08', at the age of 13. I came up with a local krew that me and some ex friends started, I was the original leader of a three man krew. This krew is going nation wide but let me tell you that none of them know eachother or are worth painting with. I have friends who have drawing and painting for a shorter period time and they're way better than them, but that's another story.

  I know I'm not the best role model because yes I'm a sinner but I'm also a winner. I try to not do bad but I'm going to do what ever I have to do to make it to the top even if it means biting the hand that feeds me. Now in days people are not slacking and are constantly doing this and I plan on leaving history for my childrens children to remeber me by.

"Anything's possible but nothings for sure, Got to take advantage of all opportunities and get your money you know."-(Hicks"Mac Dre" Andre)

No comments:

Post a Comment