Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Betrayal

 
Not to long ago I had a friend, as a matter of fact a "best friend' nearly my brother  but after many years i finally realized that he was just a joke, a buster. For all you people out there who don't know what  a buster is, a buster is someone who says they are something they're not. Anyway back to the story, well i've known this kid ever since the 3rd grade and he was my friend all the way till 9th grade. We had our problems but the truth didn't start unfolding till we got to high school.

So many secrets, so many lies. The person who I thought was my ride or die was really my enemy. I figured out that he would talk crap behind my back and try to get with my girfriend or should I say girlfriends. Everytime I would achieve or accomplish something he would lie to my face and be happy for me but later on I would hear people say he was saying stuff to make me look bad. I guess he was jealous, but hey I would be jealous of me too. I would always want to beat his ass but because of the brotherly love I had for him I never laid a fist to his face. When I found out he would try to get with my girlfriends I really didnt care because girls were like candy, and flavor any type I could have them all. That was when I was little kid, but now I got some more sense in me.

Even when it came to graffiti he was always putting me down. Starting back in the 4th grade graffiti was pretty big, I hung around a lot of kids that did art and graffiti. I'm not going to lie but back then he was better than me but after many years of practicing and never giving up I final put his ass shame. Now people are like speechless on my stuff and people tell him, dam you need some serious help. Graffiti and art is and will always remain my one true love, and I hate when kids like him abuse her and waster her time.

I could tell you this persons name but then you wouldn't believe my story. Once my brother, my bestfriend, now my enemy. I guess my mom was always right " You came in this world alone, so you don't need nobody". Once friends, now foes.

No comments:

Post a Comment